What if you could reach and impact thousands of new fans all over the world, all at the same time, in a completely new way?
What if you could teach and inspire them with your knowledge and style, straight from your personal studio to their computer or tablet?
And what if you could do all this from the comfort of your home?
That's exactly what these instructors, designers, and dyers have been able to do through Knit Stars:
“I’m really proud of my class. I don’t get out to to teach, so for those who’d like to take a class with me, this gave them the chance! With all the instructors involved plus the extras, it really was an amazing value!” - Hannah Fettig
"Thank you for including me in 2.0; it was a success!! I was proud to be a part of it." - Nancy Marchant
“Thank you so much for including me in Knit Stars. To say I had an amazing experience is the understatement of the year!” - Amy Small
"Thank you for helping all this to run so smoothly! It's been a real pleasure. :)" - Tamara Kelly
"Thanks again for including me in such a fabulous event! " - Amy Herzog
What is knit stars?
Knit Stars 3.0 (the sequel to the first two Knit Stars events) is a two-week online summit that gives knitting-obsessed fans around the world the opportunity to learn from and be inspired by you!
It's all done through video lessons. You provide the knowledge, and we'll provide everything else -- the coordination, promotion, production, and technical know-how.
You never have to leave home. We come to you, and you can earn significant passive income during the live event and beyond, while you create new, raving fans. Finally, a teaching opportunity that appropriately rewards you for all your knowledge, time, and effort!
Tell Me More!
There will be 8-10 professional instructors (like you!) who will pre-record 1-3 hours of video on a topic that's specific to your unique expertise.
These videos will be released daily over the course of the summit on a private summit website, allowing students to learn a tremendous amount from a knitting “Dream Team” without the expense and hassle of travel.
The "live" event will take place in late 2018. Students will get access to a private Facebook group, and also have a chance to ask questions of you during our live Q&A webinar. The live webinar will be recorded, and the entire Knit Stars summit will be made available for purchase after the live event is over.
Who are the producers?
Shelley Brander is owner of Loops, LoopsLove.com and LoopsClub.com, and has 30 years of experience in branding and broadcast production. Ashley Kelley is the owner of Art Summits LLC and has a background in finance, design, and technology. We met at a business conference, where Ashley approached Shelley about teaming up for the first virtual knitting event of its kind after successfully launching the Modern Calligraphy Summit in 2015. The rest, as they say, is history!
We work with a team of world-class videographers to film, edit and produce content of a caliber that is simply not seen anywhere else in the knitting space. We know you'll be immensely proud of your finished workshop!
What do I need to do?
- Work with Shelley to prepare a lesson plan and coordinating handout – based on expertise you already have! (We have lots of great topic ideas from last year’s Knit Stars survey.)
- Provide a headshot and 2-3 photos of your work for Summit materials
- Attend a 20-30 minute chat over Skype with Shelley and Ashley, to be recorded and made into promotional material (flexible date based on your schedule)
- Attend a 20-30 minute chat over Skype with Shelley and our videographer to prep for your filming shoot (again, date is flexible)
- Be available for one day of filming at your location during (we come to you, on your schedule!
- Promote the event to your network (social media, email list, etc.) - the more you promote, the more income you can make
- Be available for one or two live Q&A webinars in late 2018 (dates TBD)
- Participate in the private Facebook group as available
SHH... LET'S KEEP THIS A SECRET!
Creating a suspenseful launch is critical - please make no reference to your involvement in Knit Stars 3.0 before announcement day. If you have any questions, please contact Shelley.