6 more days…
SIX DAYS! 😅
We’re just 6 days away from opening the doors to the culmination of a lifelong vision.
The new Knit Stars Flagship Store is my 6,000-square-foot celebration of yarn lovers everywhere.
A place where we can come to connect with others like us. Squish the yarn. Play with color.
Create. Dream. Stargaze.
There are 3 ways for you to celebrate with us…you can do 1, 2 or even all 3!
1. Join us for the In-Person Event along with 10 Knit Stars this Friday or Saturday, Oct. 1-2. RSVP and grab your time slot here. (sparkly star masks will be offered at the door 😊)
2. Join us for the Virtual Event Tuesday, Oct. 5 (it’s $25 to get access to the event and you get a $25 credit, so it’s essentially free!) Plus there will be a recording. Sign up here.
3. Indulge in a Grand Opening Celebration Kit! Loaded with only-at-Knit-Stars goodies, including our new bespoke Loops Luxe Light Royal Alpaca/Silk blend in your choice of 6 colors. It’s like a yarn party in a bag – a $200+ value for just $99. The first 50 bags ordered will include a bonus LolaBean enamel pin. Grab your favorite kit color here.
For those of you coming to the Grand Opening in person, I made a little video to show you how to get to us. (Hint: There’s free valet parking and an elevator!)
However you plan to celebrate with us, know we will be sending out big vibes of gratitude and love for all that’s come before…and all that is to come. ✨
Knit Stars Masterclass Tip
Carson Demers is serious about two things: Ergonomics and cashmere socks!
When working in a physical therapy clinic, he had an ergonomics-related injury and had to go through the process of rehabilitation. It was then that he decided to bring ergonomics to the knitting community that he so loved. Carson is on a mission to help knitters knit for as long as they want to knit.
In this simple but important tip from Knit Stars Season 3, Carson shares a great way to protect yourself by placing movement reminders right into your pattern and onto your needles. Especially on a project as repetitious as socks (cashmere of course…), small reminders can make a huge difference in your long-term knitting health.
CLICK HERE to watch and learn!
And for even more tips from Carson, grab his book Knitting Comfortably: The Ergonomics of Handknitting by Carson Demers. Every knitter needs this on their shelf!
Knit Stars Club members are getting treated to a very special VIP event with our most recent Kit Designers, Adella Colvin of LolaBean Yarn Co. and Francoise Danoy of Aroha Knits.
Just before our Virtual Event on Tuesday October 5th, there will be a special, members-only, live Q&A session to discuss their recent Club kit collaboration and a little sneak peek of the new Knit Stars Flagship Store before the rest of the world gets a chance to see it in all of its glory.
Want to be included in future special events like this one? CLICK HERE to be notified next time we open up Knit Stars Club. You’ll have the chance to sign up for kits featuring Knit Stars designers like Yumiko Alexander, Ambah O’Brien, Jennifer Berg, and Åsa Soderman – PLUS you get access to a very special and supportive online community, a pattern vault chock full of past kit designs, access to video tutorials, weekly live yarn alongs, and special events like this one!
Take a peek at this quarter’s kit collaboration between Francoise and Adella and get in the queue to unlock all these benefits and more as a member of Knit Stars Club!
We’re ready for cool fall days and all the comfort foods that come with the season. This fall inspired salad recipe is the perfect way to kick off the comfort cooking! A healthy and lighter recipe that still keeps you full from the nutrient packed ingredients, plus the clean and creamy dressing that is actually dairy free– using pumpkin to create that amazing texture!
Pumpkin Maple Dijon Dressing
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp grape seed oil or light olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 small clove garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Healthy Fall Harvest Salad
- 32 oz mixed greens
- 1 cup cooked farro per box/bag instruction
- 1 cup dried unsweetened cranberries
- 2 gala apples sliced thinly the thinner the better in salads!
- 3/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup toasted pecans
Pumpkin Maple Dijon Dressing
In an immersion blender safe container, add all the ingredients above. Then blend until creamy– about 10 seconds. Then pour into a dressing container and chill until ready for your salad! Lasts up to 2 weeks in the fridge.
Fall Harvest Salad
Layer your salad with ingredients above and then drizzle the Pumpkin Maple Dijon Dressing on top and you are good to go!! For lunches, pack dressing on the side and that way it doesn’t get soggy during the day before lunch. This salad is sure to be a favorite!
Join Our Newsletter!