Do you have any of these people on your list?
1. Yarn lover
2. Creative person
3. Aspiring entrepreneur
4. Someone who needs hope
5. Someone else who needs hope
6. Yet another someone who needs hope…
(Don’t we all, right now? 💙)
Simply put, I wrote this book to give you hope.
Hope for overcoming the “can’ts” and the “somedays.” Hope for making your most “impossible” dream come true.
The book is now available for pre-order on Amazon and pretty much everywhere books are sold.
And if you decide to buy extra copies as gifts, we even made you a pretty PDF that you can print right now and stuff in their stockings!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and the New Year of your dreams.
We *know* you’ve got a Santa or two who’s looking for a hint from you.
So be like Mary and make it easy on them…add one of our LoopsLuxe kits to your Amazon wishlist!
Loops Luxe is our very own exclusive yarn – the yarn of our dreams. It’s a blend fit for a queen: 70% Royal Alpaca (the best of the best) and 30% silk with a lovely twist, delicious silky sheen and next-to-your-neck softness.
Our Amazon Marketplace has options for everyone- from a single skein of Loops Luxe to our Super Starter Kit (pictured above) with 12 skeins, needle, tools, a Loops bag, and patterns included!
Which inspires you first? The fiber or the project?
It’s usually a grey area, but in this case, it’s gotta be 100% falling in fiber love!
The “Modern Earflap Hat” by Amy Small is *pure fun* in hat form. And it was designed for Knit Collage’s Cast Away yarn – a slubby festival of color where every single skein is unique.
Cast Away by Knit Collage comes in a gorgeous range of *hand carded* and handspun colors – in some colorways, over 10 fiber colors are carefully carded together! The finished result is a beautiful melange of colors in a super-soft “thick and thin” textured yarn.
The “Modern Earflap Hat” takes just 2 skeins of Cast Away and Size 15 needles.
5 Days till Christmas- you deserve a treat!
Try a home made tray of Almond Joy from Pure Wow-dot-com! This recipe makes 12 servings, but we won’t tell if you eat a few before you share 🙂
3 egg whites
½ cup granulated sugar
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon almond extract
½ teaspoon salt
3½ cups sweetened shredded coconut
1¼ cups whole almonds
1 cup chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whip attachment, whip the egg whites and sugar on medium speed until well incorporated and the sugar is nearly dissolved. Add the vanilla and almond extracts and salt; mix to combine.
3. Stir in the coconut by hand, then pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Press into an even layer.
4. Sprinkle the almonds over the coconut and press gently to secure.
5. Bake until the coconut begins to turn golden brown at the edges and the almonds are toasted, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
6. When the coconut mixture is cool, drizzle the melted chocolate all over the surface. Transfer the pan to the refrigerator and chill until the chocolate is set.
7. Slice into 12 even squares. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve, up to three days.
Join Our Newsletter!